Studio Qualified Teacher
Pilates On George is looking for a studio-qualified teacher to join our team. We are open to recently qualified teachers who are comfortable using all traditional Pilates apparatus (mat, reformer, trapeze table/cadillac, wunda chair, ladder barrel, and spine corrector). We are also interested in hearing from students nearing the completion of their training.
Our favourite teachers are:
- Good communicators– with clients, with other teachers in the team and with allied health professionals
- Reflective– you examine your own teaching, listen to and implement client feedback
- Professional– you understand how to build rapport while also keeping the session client focused
- Dedicated– you keep up to date with regular continuing education and your own workouts
- Intuitive– you anticipate client needs and reactions
- Adaptable and creative– you balance the clients’ desire to feel challenged while also feeling safe and heard. You can meet the clients where they are THAT DAY allowing them to feel stronger, freer and happier than when they arrived
- Invested– you support each clients’ progress with a belief in their success (even beyond their own expectations at times)
- Feel comfortable working with a city clientele who are often time poor (but so happy to be in the studio) and often include chronic conditions
Pilates On George operates from Monday- Friday only, you can keep your weekends! We are looking to expand the schedule to offer more availability to our clients in the mornings (we start at 7:30am) and evenings (our latest session starts at 7:00pm). An immediate start is possible.
We also have some well-established shifts that will be opening up in the second quarter of 2022.
To find out more, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to introduce yourself. We can’t wait to meet you!